SPRCC Summer Convention
When: Saturday, August 24th, 3:00pm to 4:30pm
3:30pm Call to Order and First Credentials Reading
3:50pm Final Credentials Reading
Location: Eustis Bldg, 1399 Eustis St, St. Paul, MN, 55108-1548.
Meeting is for SPRCC Delegates and Alternates that were elected during the 2018 Precinct Caucuses. Other residents of Saint Paul who subscribe to the Republican philosophy are invited to attend but only registered Delegates (and seated Alternates) can vote on motions.
Delegates and Alternates, please make every effort to attend so we make quorum. For most Wards, Alternates will most likely be seated.
Primary Convention Business:
- Seeking to Fill Open Ward 2 Vice Chair
- Saint Paul City Wide Trash Collection
- Nomination and discussion on what SPRCC stance should be for November 5th Trash Referendum (If State Supreme Court rules on August 20th to not allow a referendum vote we will remove this as business item)
- Break Out By Ward to Vote On City Council Candidate “Recommended Status”
- This is not an endorsing convention. Delegates will convene by Ward to vote (60% majority) of who they recommend to be the best candidate to represent their Ward.
Chair of SPRCC
Deputy Chair of SPRCC