It’s time to revive and ignite your inner conservative!
Join us this Saturday to start the journey of making sure city leadership knows there is more than one party in this city.
We welcome the participation of all residents in Saint Paul who subscribe to the Republican philosophy. Filling an open leadership position in this organization or attending meetings is open to all citizens currently residing in the City of Saint Paul who support the objectives of the party.
- When: April 6, 2019
- Registration: 10am to 11:00am
- Convention: 10:30am to 12:30pm
- Where: Highland Park Community Center – Community Room, 1978 Ford Pkwy, Saint Paul, MN 55116
**Community Room located upstairs at the Highland Park Community Center and Library**
Elevators are available for those who need assistance.
Voting members at the SPRCC Convention shall be the 4th District delegates and seated alternates elected during precinct caucuses in 2018 who reside in the city of Saint Paul. (Article IV, Section 4 of the 4th CD Constitution)
Please note that a quorum of Delegates (or seated Alternates) is required to transact business. Your attendance is extremely important.
The SPRCC Convention shall be held for the purposes of:
- Accept Nominations and elect SPRCC Leadership
- Ward 1 Vice Chair
- Ward 2 Vice Chair
- Ward 3 Vice Chair
- Ward 4 Vice Chair
- Ward 5 Vice Chair
- Ward 6 Vice Chair
- Ward 7 Vice Chair
- Confirmation Vote for Appointment of Treasurer
- Transaction of other business as may properly come before the convention.
- Special Guest, Mark Miller, Chair of the Jewish Republican Coalition for MN, will share what he learned at the AIPAC 2019 Convention in Washington D.C.
- Special Guest, a representative from the Ramsey County Sheriff’s Department to share what’s new since Sheriff Fletcher has been elected.
- Other guest speakers
There is no registration fee for this convention. However, donations to SPRCC will be accepted.